Mohammadreza Jalali - ETH Zurich, will give the following presentation at the RFG conference in Vacouver: - In-situ Stimulation and Circulation Experiment as a Decameter Geo-Energy Test Bed for En
WP17 Geo-Energy Test beds for Low Carbon Energy has the following main objectives:
- Facilitate the integrated use of data, models and facilities, across geoenergy domains.
- Provide access to observation, modelling and experimental facilities.
- Integrate data, models and facilities from dedicated GeoEnergy Test Beds with existing monitoring facilities not necessarily dedicated to energy development.
- Promote an integrated approach to planning the next generation of research facilities for geo-energies.
- Online publication of monitoring data to encourage transparency and to improve public buy-in and trust.
- Provide the scientific basis on which systems to sustainably manage subsurface geoenergy resources can be designed, and robust regulations can be developed.
- Help to bring about a new energy system in Europe.