The American Geophysical Union (AGU) 2018 Fall Meeting will take place this year, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC 20001, (USA) the 10-14 December 2018.
The AGU Fall Meeting is the premier Earth and Space science meeting in the world, it brings together leaders from academia, government, and the private sector, and it is the ideal platform to present research, hear about the latest discoveries, scientific developments in earth and space science, trends, and challenges. This year’s meeting serves as the launch of AGU’s Centennial, with special events, sessions, and engagement opportunities for all attendees.
The EPOS community will attend the event by giving talks and presenting posters in many different sessions, such as:
- Integrated Computing in solid Earth sciences: the case of EPOS Integrated Core Services Distributed Infrastructures (373215)
- GLASS, a Tool for Quality-Controlled GNSS Data and Products Dissemination. (406178)
- Integrating Datasets and Services in the Solid Earth Domain: the EPOS case. (373350)
- Building thematic and integrated services for European solid Earth sciences: the EPOS integrated approach (373663)
- Contributions of the German Research Center for Geosciences (GFZ) to the EPOS (European Plate Observing System) Implementation Phase 2015-19 (407393)
- EPOS-DCAT-AP: a DCAT Application Profile for solid-Earth sciences (430197)
More information in the AGU2018 website and get Social with #AGU18.