The EPOS IT team has scheduled the 9th - 11th May 2017 in Bergen (Norway) at the University of Bergen (UiB). The Registration deadline is the 30th April 2017.
The goals of the meeting are to:
- share results and issues: current state of TCS metadata, content mapped relative to CERIF and convertor progress
- make plans for TCS metadata implementation - get metadata catalog loaded from TCSs
- plan interactions among IT groups (GUI, workflow, security, APIs, catalog services, system manager, AAAI)
- test and discuss the Demonstrator
- finalise plans and documents by the end of September
- discuss CES and ICS-D integration
- discuss interactions and further plans with other initiatives (EUDAT, EGI, ENVRIplus and VRE4EIC).