The EPOS IP Work Packages 14 “Anthropogenic Hazards” after the kick off meeting in Katowice organizes a legal issues meeting in Naples on June 6th and 7th, 2016.
The agenda of the meeting follows general issues for discussion on:
• Governance model adopted by EPOS
• Specific properties of TCS anthropogenic hazards (AH) in the light of the EPOS governance model
• Activity of WP14 Legal & Governance Team
• Proposal of legal structure - Law Firm presentation
• Management model and financial model of TCS AH
• Possibility to convert TCS AH Consortium into Legal Entity
• Mode of further work
More details about the result of the meeting will be communicated accordingly.